Your privacy is extremely important to GCG and we are fully committed to providing you with clear and transparent information about how we use your personal information. We value the trust you give us when sharing your personal information. We will ensure robust measures are in place to keep your information secure and will only use it for the purposes outlined in this policy.
Gym Club Gymnastics is a UK registered Limited Company and provides children’s gymnastics classes. It is a member and is regulated by British Gymnastics the central body that governs the sport of gymnastics across the UK. Gym Club Gymnastics is also affiliated to the London Region Association.
GCG Membership Rules
What information we collect about you
When you register as a GCG member or renew your membership (or you register or renew on behalf of a child under the age of 16), we need to collect information about you. Some of this information is essential for us to provide your membership but it is your choice whether you provide all the information we have requested. Not providing information may affect our ability to provide all the benefits of membership to you.
- Your name (and the name of the member if they are under 16) and preferred title.
- Date of birth and gender
- Contact details (telephone, email and postal address)
- Emergency Contact details
- School attended
- School year group
- Medical Conditions
- Participation agreement
We may also collect the following other information about you
- Records of communications from, to or relating to you.
- Accident or incident reports.
- Details of gymnastics qualifications/awards you hold, training you have completed and workforce licence records (if required based on your role).
- Details of criminal record checks (if required based on your role).
Other reasons we share information about you
- With your consent, we will use your email address to send you the annual newsletter and information, GCG workshops & activities. If you agree to any of the above marketing, and later change your mind, you can opt out at any point, by emailing email@example.com Alternatively, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of the electronic communication but this will unsubscribe you from all marketing communications.
- We use MailChimp, a US-hosted third party provider to send out our marketing communications who are certified as adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You have the right to object to any of the above sharing of your information which we do so on legitimate interest grounds. If you wish to object please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.